Monday, October 6, 2008

Steve's New Ride

Steve finally got a vehicle!! As is everything else, the process is long and arduous...had to wait for visa, etc but he is thrilled not to be driving a Mitsubishi Lancer ( go ahead and laugh-he and the kids hated it). So he went with a navy H3...he is thrilled. When he got home, he took us on a drive and even let me give it a try (felt like driving a semi). Drew was so excited he fell asleep in about 2 minutes!! They have several 4x4 clubs to learn dunebashing and wadi-ing (dry creek bed off roading). So of course Steve has signed us up for one this Saturday. I'll keep you posted!



The kids enjoyed searching out crooks and crannies!!!

1 comment:

Heather Smith of Studio H Salon said...

Ok sista its time to upload me so new stuff...I keep wondering if my computer is messed up..I love watching your experiences on here...