Friday, January 16, 2009

Jacob's Bowling Party

I can't believe I have a 9 yr old!! Where does the time go...Jacob chose to have a bowling party and invite a couple of friends from school. They bowled and played arcade games. The Porter's also came along with Steve's boss, Saeed, and his son, Majid. Majid and Drew enjoy playing together even though he is only 3 yrs old but as big as Drew!
From L to R, Jean (from the Phillipines), Jacob, and Johann (from Sri Lanka)
Drew enjoying the arcade games!
Jacob chose a triple chocolate mousse birthday cake from Cho'coa. This is his new favorite dessert!
Singing Happy Birthday!
Jacob received a RC car, clothes, books and gift certificates to Virgin Megastore. He said it was an awesome day!

1 comment:

grammyevans said...

Jacob, I wish I could have been there for your bowling party. It looks like you had a great time. I am looking forward to meeting your friends when I come in JUST 5 DAYS!!!!!!