Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Moving Day #2

We received some more furniture and the "cooker" today. Now just waiting for fridge and washer/dryer combo...yes, I chose this over dishwasher...just means more manicures for my dishwater hands ;). Still have plenty more to get, but will do in time. The boys got there first haircuts here today. I was a little nervous because Susie was the only person to have cut there hair. Didn't turn out bad at all. They even used gel afterwards!
Our bedroom- we chose a superking size and I went with blue and brown. The dresser is where I will be doing my hair since no plug ins in the bathroom...ugh!Our patio...for those cool comfortable nights.
Our living room...still need rug, lamps, curtains etc....
Dinner table...seats are leather covered and there is a bench on the other side.

The "cooker" and microwave. The oven has a rotisserie in it, too.

Steve wanted to take this picture from our balcony of a "storm/dust" cloud moving in. The weather is supposed to get cooler in the evenings (low 90's) and with a chance of rain (1-2%)...

Since we are moving, internet will be sketchy but I can still receive emails on my phone...

3 comments:

Lee said...

Based on the probability of rain, there is a chance that I will send you an umbrella (1-2%).

grammyevans said...

Looks like a luxury hotel!! Can't wait to see it first hand. Need an address in case someone wants to send a housewarming (or in your case) a skyscraper gift:) Love you, Mom

Traci said...

I am so glad you are blogging! Thanks for calling the other day - it was so good to talk with you. I love you and miss you,
Traci