Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pampering...

I finally treated myself to a little pampering here. I went to a nail spa just down the promenade. I thought I would get a manicure/pedicure. Now I didn't take any pics...would have really looked like a tourist but let me describe. I sat in an over-sized leather chair with a girl at my feet and a girl at my hands, scrubbing, masking, heat packs etc. But they do not have massaging chairs... ANOTHER girl came behind me and held up a towel and asked me to remove my shirt. Now most of you know I am the least modest person but wasnt quite sure what I had gotten myself into. HEAVEN...the girl wrapped a warm towel around my chest and proceeded to massage my neck, shoulders, arms, head, etc for an HOUR while they were doing my nails. No rushing to get me out of here! This has made the hard last few months very worth it...and the fact that it cost about $40 made it even nicer!!! Another must-do when visitors come ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds so nice. I could really use that right now!!!